After years of diligent service to our client to aid in repositioning their transit oriented site, BLACK LABEL completed a strategic direct marketing process with 16 qualified large mixed use developers to aid the property owner in realizing a significant financial return on their investment. BLACK LABEL completed the sale of this asset to a visionary development team focused on development of what will be one of Denver’s best TOD neighborhoods.
Put our TOD knowledge to work on your transit connected property!
SOLD! 2471 Spruce Street in the popular Stapleton neighborhood.
4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath
3,192 finished feet above grade
1,435 feet in the basement
- Immaculate Mediterranean style home in the most prime part of the Stapleton neighborhood
- Immediately across the street from a beautiful tree-lined pocket park
- Expansive floor plan makes entertaining and elegant living easy
- Clean and crisp hardwood floors and solid oak cabinets
- The gourmet kitchen offers granite tile countertops
- Open concept living room features a bright wall of windows & fireplace, 2-sided solid wood built-in shelves, and theater surround sound speakers
- Total of 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Elegant master suite with master retreat, two closets, and Jacuzzi tub
- Professional landscaping with minimal water requirements
- Expansive rear patio providing three elevations of outside enjoyment
12,500 square feet of urban land at the corner of Stout Street and 25th Street in Denver, CO
Zoning complete for 2.5 story urban residential project
This property provides approximately 12,500 square feet of premium urban development land at the corner of Stout Street and 25th Street in Denver. The property is only two blocks to the 25th and Welton light rail station along the Central Corridor. The site is surrounded by a significant amount of urban redevelopment including the Welton Corridor, Upper Larimer, the Arapahoe Square, and the Broadway Corridor.
TRANSIT SERVED COMMERCIAL SPACE LEASED
25,000 Square Foot Commercial Space – On Existing Light Rail
Single tenant procured and secured. Space off market.
2501 Welton Brochure 8-29
TOD LAND SOLD
2.367 Acres adjacent to I-225 Corridor
Direct access to two Light Rail stations
Positioned for 90+ multifamily units or mixed use
Site rezoned to TOD – Density Significantly Increased!